Good Wishes for Jillian

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Good Wishes for Jillian

For those of you who emailed me requesting quilt squares, they are on the way to you as of today!

I've decided not to make a OHGWQ for Jillian. GASP! I know, I know... I have my reasons and they mostly have to do with the fact that I don't quilt, or sew, or knit, or anything along those lines. I had a hard enough time cutting out the quilt squares with pinking shears. You should have seen me...

What I'd like to do instead is fill this


with as many good wishes in the form of scrapbook pages from family, friends, maybe even my students, and my blogging buddies as possible. I just loved the beautiful embossed cover and the floral design. I was able to personalize it with Jillian's initial, too.

If you would like to contribute to Jillian's Good Wishes Book, I'd be delighted. Just design a scrapbook page to fit. The scrapbook holds 8.5" x 8.5" papers. Make sure you include your name and where you live on the page, and a picture of you and yours would be great, but isn't required. Email me if you have any questions.

p.s. I have lots of fabric left over. If you still need quilt squares for your OHGWQ, email me with your address and I will be happy to risk my life again with the pinking shears to send one to you! ;-)

Merci, beaucoup!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home